Monday 24 April 2017

Teeth Made of Chocolate



"I like it when I do THIS!" the 5 Year Old tells me, running her tongue over her top teeth.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Because they taste of CHOColate!" she says.

This strikes me as implausible, or at least undesirable.

"Do they? Have you got chocolate on your teeth?"

"No," she decides. "But wouldn't it be good if they were made of white chocolate?"

"I don't think so. They would break really easily, or dissolve in your mouth."

"Ah," she counters, "but what if they were made of really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hard chocolate?"

"That might be okay," I concede.

"But what if my tooth fell out?"

"You could eat it like a chocolate button," I shrug.

"And it wouldn't rot my teeth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment